Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mini Documentary / Mackumentary

Since Western States is my objective this year, I thought it's be cool to document something building up to the race. Here is the link to the mini-version of what I am working on with Bill Hanson, local Boulder film guy.
Since I am looking for a new sponsor, feel free to contact me as we are tying in a sponsor to this project, which may become something something bigger and longer. I am notorious for being low-key about my sports but for some reason I am more motivated to being "out there" this year.
http://virb.com/2373471696717503/videos/2353145

4 comments:

  1. Due to Bill's editing, there was some content that was left out. The part where I indicate who the competition will be, it that I only mention Jurek, but I had also mentioned several others, including Anton and a few others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, The video is awesome! I am injured right now and any motivation is much needed and appreciated. I hope you continue with it and show your W.S. prep. States is going to be THE race of the decade in ultra. If everybody that says they are running it shows up, it's going to be a super-showdown. But I still think it just comes down to you and Krupicka (if he's healthy). You've both made it your focus race for the year, so it's gonna be great. I could tell from your video how motivated you are. Train hard, stay focused, and get ready for the heat- you'll kick ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty sweet mackey. i'm going to do a media blitz for ya and tweet and facebook this to the masses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hart. Is this Matt Hart? What's a "facebook"? Never heard of it.. ;)

    ReplyDelete